Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel for PlayStation®4,PlayStation®3 and PC G29 Driving Force is the definitive Sim racing hardware for the latest PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and PC titles. Feature dual-motor force feedback and helical gearing for quiet, smooth steering. Stainless steel paddle shifters and RPM/Shift indicator LEDs help you make crisp, fluid gear transitions without taking your eyes off the track. The separate pedal unit gives you natural, responsive control with a nonlinear brake pedal. Driving Force is built for comfort and durability with hand-stitched leather and stainless steel components. Built-in clamps and bolt points allow the wheel to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig, minimizing shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers.
- Logitech® G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
- The definitive sim racing wheel for
- PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and PC.
- Dual-motor force feedback with smooth, quiet helical gearing
- On-wheel controls and easy-to-read RPM/Shift indicator LEDs
- Nonlinear brake pedal
- Hand-stitched leather and steel-constructed components
- Mounts securely to racing rig
Realistic force feedback with anti-backlash helical gearing
Realistic force feedback. G29 Driving Force is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires on every turn and type of terrain so you can sense under- or over steer, drifting and more. Helical gears provide exceptionally smooth, quiet and precise steering action. Anti-backlash tensioning keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control.
Easy-access game controls
Easy-access game controls. D-Pad, console buttons and semi-automatic paddle shifters are conveniently located on the wheel. The LED indicator lights positioned just above the centre of the wheel tell you exactly when to up- or down-shift so you can maintain maximum acceleration without taking your eyes off the track.
Responsive pedal unit
Responsive pedal unit. The G29 comes with a separate floor pedal unit so you can comfortably brake, accelerate and change gears like you would in an actual car. The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of pressure-sensitive brake systems for a more responsive, accurate braking feel
Works with console and PC
Designed for the latest PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and PC titles. Add Driving Force to your controller selection and you may never want to race with a regular controller again. G29 Driving Force also works on PC with select titles.
- PlayStation®4 / PlayStation®3 and games that support Logitech® force feedback racing wheel Windows® 8, 8.1 or Windows® 7
- 150 MB of available hard disk space
- USB port
- Games that support Logitech® force feedback racing wheel
What's in the box
- Force feedback racing wheel
- Power supply
- User documentation
- Weight: 7.210 kg
- Width: 30.00 cm
- Height/depth: 32.23 cm
- Length: 43.66 cm
- Length: 10.24 in (260 mm)
- Height: 10.63 in (270 mm)
- Width: 10.94 in (278 mm)
- Weight without cables: 4.96 lb (2.25 Kg)
- Length: 16.87 in (428.5 mm)
- Height: 6.57 in (167 mm)
- Width: 12.24 in (311 mm)
- Weight without cables: 6.83 (3.1 Kg)