• Rise to New Heights – The debut of the new “Wirebug” mechanic allows for wire-based grappling actions that can be used to scale cliffs and other hard-to-reach areas, providing new traversal and aerial attack options.
• New and Returning Monsters – The game will introduce Magnamalo, a menacing new flagship monster, as well as other new monsters like the shape-shifting Aknosom, the amphibious Tetranadon, and more. Hunters can also expect to encounter numerous fan-favourite and returning species from previous Monster Hunter games.
• Canine Companions – New hunting partners called Palamutes can be personalised and used to ride across the terrain, providing players with all-new traveling and attack options. On solo hunts, players can select both a Palamute and Palico to assist them, while multiplayer hunters can bring one or the other into the field.
• The Rampage – In addition to the plethora of solo and multiplayer quests, the immersive story mode will task aspiring hunters with discovering the secrets behind the puzzling “Rampage” events that threaten Kamura Village.
• Hunting Options – Play solo, or join up to three other hunters in local or online co-op play. The Nintendo Switch system also allows for hunting anywhere, anytime and with anyone!
• Seamless Gameplay– Featuring maps with no loading times, the continuous gameplay ensures that players will remain on their quests as soon as the hunt begins, without transitions between areas.
Une édition collector MONSTER HUNTER RISE inclura une version physique du jeu, un code de téléchargement pour le pack de DLC « Kit deluxe », un amiibo Magnamalo, un badge et un ensemble d'autocollants.
Cartridge, Deluxe Kit DLC Pack Download Code, Magnamalo amiibo, Kamura Mark Pin Badge and a Sticker Pack